The report studies the factors influencing the growth of the industry in the global Supply Chain Analytics market and offers accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report pays special attention to the key elements of the Supply Chain Analytics market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other aspects. The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies.
The global supply chain analytics market size reached USD 3.41 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing need for improving supply chain and operational efficiencies is expected to drive revenue growth of the global supply chain analytics market over the forecast period. Growing demand for demand analytics to reduce inventory costs is expected to propel global supply chain analytics market growth going ahead. Increasing adoption of supply chain analytics across industries to enhanced decision-making capabilities is expected to boost growth of the global supply chain analytics market during the forecast period. However, concerns regarding data security and privacy are key factors expected to hamper growth of the global supply chain analytics market to a certain extent.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/supply-chain-analytics-market
The research report on the Supply Chain Analytics market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Supply Chain Analytics business sphere.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The cloud segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of cloud-based supply chain analytics solutions across various industries is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- In terms of revenue share, the solution segment is expected to lead over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of supply chain analytics solutions by end-users.
- Increasing adoption of demand analysis forecasting solutions among end-users to reduce inventory cost is expected to drive revenue growth of the demand analysis and forecasting segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global supply chain analytics market during the forecast period.
Key players in the market include Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, TIBCO Software Inc., QlikTech Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Cloudera, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Accenture PLC, Capgemini SE, and Savi Technologies, Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global supply chain analytics market on the basis of deployment, component, solution, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Supplier performance analytics
- Inventory analytics
- Demand analysis and forecasting
- Spend procurement analytics
- Transportation logistics analytics
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Aerospace Defense
- Consumer Goods
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566061801/heavy-evs-and-industrial-equipment-charging-market-increasing-use-of-electric-vehicles-is-driving-the-market-growth
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566061024/unmanned-underwater-vehicles-uuv-market-size-and-analysis-trends-recent-developments-and-forecast-till-2028
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.